New Delhi, October 5: The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) on Monday released the JEE Advanced result 2020. Students can check their JEE Advanced cut off marks on the official website – jeeadv.nic.in. A total of 43,204 students cleared the exam. Out of the total candidates who qualified for the exam, 6,707 are females.
Also Read | JEE Advanced Results 2020 Date: Results to be Declared on October 5; Here’s How to Check Scores Online at jeeadv.nic.in
Kanishka Mittal of IIT Roorkee zone is the top-ranked female with CRL 17. Meanwhile, Chirag Falor of IIT Bombay zone is the top ranker in Common Rank List (CRL) in the JEE Advanced 2020. Out of 396, Falor scored 352 marks. Candidates can also download the answer key. JEE Advanced 2020: 98% Candidates Allotted Exam City from Top Three Choices, Says IIT Delhi.
Here’s how to check scores
Also Read | UGC NET Exams 2020 to Have Negative Marking for Wrong Answers? PIB Fact Check Debunks Fake News, Here’s the Truth Behind the Viral Post
- Log in to the official website of JEE Advanced i.e. jeeadv.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the JEE Advanced Result 2020 link
- Enter your credentials on the webpage and click on ‘Submit’
- In the next step, the advanced Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- The result will appear on the screen, you can download the result and save it for future reference.
Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ congratulated IIT Delhi for successfully conducting the exam. Pokhriyal tweeted, “I also congratulate @iitdelhi for successfully conducting the exam and announcing the results on time. The results can be viewed at http://result.jeeadv.ac.in.” JEE Advanced 2020 Postponed by IIT Delhi Due to Coronavirus Lockdown.
Tweet by Union Education Minister:
The Union Minister also congratulated the students who got