Global Embedded Software Market (2020 to 2024) – Featuring Advantech, Emerson Electric & Enea Among Others
Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 9, 2020–
The “Global Embedded Software Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The embedded software market is poised to grow by $ 5.69 billion during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The reports on embedded software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the high adoption in semiconductor industry, growing popularity of IoT and M2M technologies, and high adoption of smart home and smart grid technology.
The embedded software market analysis includes end-user segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the emergence of embedded software in in-vehicle infotainment as one of the prime reasons driving the embedded software market growth during the next few years. Also, use of embedded software in EDA and growing adoption of multi-core technology in embedded software will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The embedded software market covers the following areas:
- Embedded software market sizing
- Embedded software market forecast
- Embedded software market industry analysis
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Enea AB
- Green Hills Software LLC
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Fintechs expect embedded finance to be a dominant trend by 2030, with big techs leading the charge.
- This would open partnership and customer acquisition opportunities for fintechs.
- Insider Intelligence publishes hundreds of insights, charts, and forecasts on the Fintech industry with the Fintech Briefing. You can learn more about subscribing here.
The fintech industry expects financial services to increasingly be embedded into nonfinancial platforms over the next decade, so much so that fintech will no longer be a distinct sector, per a press release seen by Insider Intelligence.
“Embedded finance” is a term for nonfinancial firms directly offering financial products and services to their customers while retaining complete control over the customer experience. The findings are based on the study “Fintech 2030: The Industry View,” by payments provider Tribe Payments, which surveyed 125 fintech executives.
Respondents expect big tech firms in particular to accelerate this trend, with fintech integrations powered by advances in machine learning, IoT, and automation.
- Big techs will increasingly embed fintech offerings on their platform. Thirty-four percent of fintechs expect that big tech firms will become aggregators of bank and fintech services, as seen with Google’s checking account, where Google handles the consumer-facing front end while accounts are held by FDIC-backed partner institutions. And 24% of respondents go as far as to say big tech firms will compete on an equal footing with banks and fintechs, similar to what we have seen with Alibaba-backed Ant Financial in Asia.
- Algorithms and data collection tech will power the shift to embedded finance. Respondents predict that machine learning (71%), IoT (49%), and automation (40%) will be the most important technologies, as these support nonfinancial firms’ access to financial services. For example, booking platform Campings.com has integrated